Analytic Systems designs and manufactures high-performance military
power converters for a variety of applications. We supply forces at
home and abroad, including the United States, Canada, NATO, foreign
militaries, and many state/local emergency agencies.
Our products include military DC to DC converters, military AC DC
converters, and military DC AC inverters, as well as all types of
battery chargers. We supply almost every branch of the US Military,
which uses customized versions of our PWS1510, PWS310, VTC615-24-24
and BCA1510 products in various operations.
When it comes to military power converters, we’re all about
exceeding expectations. That means using our engineering expertise
and manufacturing capacity to ensure we produce DC to DC converters,
military AC DC converters, and military DC AC inverters that are
rugged, reliable and able to meet your military power system needs.
Most of our products are C.O.T.S. (Commercial off
the Shelf) and can be modified for military use. Our Military
products are built to meet or exceed standards including:
Cat-I Procs C.O.T.S.
Conducted emissions MIL-STD 461F.
All C.O.T.S. products are
manufactured in accordance with IPC-A-610 and many can be built to
IP66 or IP67 requirements
our Military Applications Marketing Sheet
Download our Military UAS Applications Marketing Sheet
- SPARKS II C-IED program (custom battery
- ITAS / Sabre TOW weapons system (custom Li-Ion
- Shadow UAS UGCS power supply (custom power
supply and battery charger),
- Can. Forces TAPV from Textron MLS (military
2000 Watt Dc/AC inverter)
- Tobyhanna C-IED program for HMMWVs (COTS DC
- LMCO S&T, C-IED program (custom battery
charger for Europe),
- The Canadian Forces Shelter Program (custom
power supply and battery chargers)-- called "the heartbeat" of their
- Textron's Afghan National Army Ambulance program (custom
- Northrop Grumman/US Army CPP program (custom
DC/AC from 300W to 2000W)
- US Army Field Kitchens, our largest on-going
(10,000+ units) program for the (custom power supplies and battery chargers
to power their electronic stoves (MBU).